2023 Digitalization & Tax Law International Masters Scholarships at WU Executive Academy in Austria
WU Executive Academy is providing 25% of the tuition fee for high potential students who are seeking to study a degree program in Austria.
The WU Executive Academy support high potentials reaching their educational and career goals by offering partial scholarships. If you face difficulties in financing your program, this scholarship is open to you – regardless of your residence or citizenship.
- Applicants must be starting their LL.M Digitalization and Tax Law programme in 2022.
- Applicants must be only female students – regardless of residence or citizenship.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEIC – 800
- CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), and BEC Higher (Business English Certificate Higher) are also accepted.
- Applicants must have the following:
- Diploma or Master’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and
- Bachelor’s degree (in Law, Economics, or Business Informatics) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 25% Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Method of Application: Applicants must apply to the programme of their choice via the online application platform of the academy.
Application Deadline: 30th June