2023 Hatfield Lioness Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries at Durham University in UK
Durham University is offering the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship to enable a female student from a developing country benefit from undertaking a degree program at the Institution. The scholarship was launched as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, Durham University in 2018, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims.
Hatfield College aims to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to enable them to complete and benefit from a course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by June 2023.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course; and
- Applicants must have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Type: Taught Master’s
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Hatfield Lioness Scholarship: The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
The University of Nottingham Developing SolutREAD ALSO: THE-UNIVERSITY-OF-NOTTINGHAM-DEVELOPING-SOLUTIONS-MASTERS-SCHOLARSHIPS-2023-2024-FOR-STUDY-IN-THE-UNITED-KINGDOM-50-OR-100-TUITION-FEE-SCHOLARSHIPSions Masters Scholarships 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom. (50% or 100% Tuition fee scholarships)
Method of Application:
- Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship;
- Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship via this application form;
- Stage 3: Submit all supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023