Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) 2023 at Monash University in Australia
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking a degree program at the institution. Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs, and prior research experience. A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
- You must be an International student.
- You must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- You must meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: International
Value of Scholarship: Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- Course tuition fees; and
- A single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Method of Application: Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- March 31, 2023
- August 31, 2023