The Africa Plant Nutrition Scholarship Program is dedicated to supporting African graduates pursuing studies in scientific fields associated with plant nutrition and nutrient management applied to crops. To qualify, applicants must be enrolled in a degree-granting institution located within Africa.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Current enrollment in a degree-awarding institution in Africa.
- Pursuing an M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. program in a relevant field as of the application deadline.
- M.Sc. and M.Phil. students must be in their second year of study.
- Fields of study encouraged for application are soil science, agronomy, horticultural science, or tree crop science, focusing on plant nutrition.
- Past recipients of the award are ineligible to reapply.
This opportunity is open to applicants from across Africa pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. studies. The scholarship offers an award value of $2000 and plans to grant 10 scholarships.
Interested candidates can find detailed application guidelines by following the provided link before the application deadline on April 30, 2023.