Full World Scholarship for Reporters in Germany. The Department of Economy, Energy and Public Enterprises of the State of Berlin is promoting a total four (4) month scholarship aimed at journalists and reporters from around the globe. The Reporters Without Borders (RSF) institution will receive and train professionals on issues related to digital security, they will be trained on attacks and threats in critical areas.
Reporters Without Borders is looking for journalists or reporters who come from nations in conflict, war zones or crises. All professionals who win this paid scholarship will complete two phases, one of which is to prepare and protect themselves against digital attacks. The second phase trains the professional in order to generate and multiply the skills obtained in more journalists and reporters from their nation of origin.
Reporters Without Borders has been in charge of supporting them in the area of digital security against threats in various parts of the world. By complying with the international program RWB will be instructed to correctly evaluate all hazards and thus carry out much safer professional work.
Details of Reporters Without Borders Scholarships
Reporters Without Borders (RWB), Germany.
Levels and areas of study:
Four (4) month training for journalists and reporters on issues related to digital security.
Who can participate?:
Professionals from nations in conflict or crisis.
The scholarship for RSF reporters will provide the following benefits:
- Visa processing.
- Assignment of a residence for your accommodation.
- Travel costs to and from Germany.
- Totally free daily public transportation.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Professional journalists, reporters or bloggers from nations in conflict or crisis.
- Interested in learning about digital security and commitment to transmit their knowledge to colleagues upon returning to their home nation.
- Demonstrable work experience in the journalistic field.
- Master the English language, spoken and written.
- Submit a formal registration through the official website of Reporters Without Borders (RSF).
- Complete each registration process in its entirety, all information must be sent by email.
Instructions to apply:
- Demonstrable work experience.
- Admission application completed successfully.
- Consign all required documents.
- Among others.
Are you a journalist and want to win this scholarship? Visit the official website of Reporters Without Borders and learn every step of how to apply and apply for this prestigious paid scholarship in Germany.
Until December 4, 2023.