Do you dream of doing an internship in the United States? We know the difficulty of studying or doing an internship abroad due to the amount of expenses generated, the University of California (UCLA) makes it possible for many international students to complete a high-level preparation in this nation with all expenses paid with the international internship called RIPS 2024.
The RIPS internship is in search of talent who demonstrate interest and passion for their university careers which must be related to Mathematics or Computer Science, through fully funded training in the USA you will have the possibility of obtaining and expanding your knowledge, you will address new challenges and goals in their academic paths. They will receive high-level training for nine (9) weeks from professionals from the Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM).
UCLA is responsible for financing the internship, it is one of the most prestigious universities in the United States, it provides financial support to national and international students in different academic programs, each designed with the aim of preparing the leaders of tomorrow. During their nine (9) week stay at the IPAM institution, in addition to receiving an excellent education, they will have the opportunity to learn about other cultures, including the American one.
Details of RIPS Internships in the United States
Institutions where you will carry out your studies:
Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), United States.
Levels and areas of study:
Nine (9) week internship in areas related to Mathematics or Computer Science.
Who can participate?:
Students from any nation can apply for the fully funded internship in California.
RIPS Internship Benefits
RIPS will allocate the following prizes:
- $4,000 stipend.
- UCLA Campus Housing Subsidy.
- Allocation of travel funds.
- Sponsorship to obtain the visa.
- Ticket to and from Los Angeles.
See Also: Humboldt Research Scholarship in Germany
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of submitting your registration for the full RIPS internship in the United States.
- Students from all over the world are allowed to apply.
- Be studying a full-time undergraduate degree, or have recently graduated.
- Have knowledge of the English language, spoken and written. It is unknown if you must have a certificate to prove this.
- Make a formal registration for the internship in the USA fully funded through the UCLA admission system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Admission application completed successfully.
- Among others.
Do you need a funded internship in the United States? Know every detail in depth and prepare to carry out the registration process, visit the official website of the University of California (UCLA).
Until February 5, 2024.